mercredi 13 juillet 2016

Book Haul #1

Hello everybody !!! Welcome to my blog !!! I'm so sorry for my absence. It was such a busy week!!! Today, I'm doing a book haul.... I will show you ALL THE BOOKS THAT I GOT THIS YEAR.....If you don't know guys: I'm not addicted to buying books like other book nerds....Why ?? Because books are so expensive.....So,Let's get started....
                                    


*The first book that I got: it's a gift from my aunt... it's the first two books in Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth......I still haven't read the books yet and I'm not interested to read at all....I'm done with dystopian books....
*I also bought the third book in the mortal instruments series by Cassandra Clare: City of glass . I know you're wondering why I bought the third book not the first and the second?!? I bought the third book because my friend has the first two books.... So, why do I have to waste my money?? 
*I also bought Clockwork angel the first book in the infernal devices by Cassandra Clare AKA my favorite book EVER.
*I bought ANOTHER Cassandra Clare's book it's City of heavenly fire (last book in the mortal instruments).
PS: I have these books from different editions because they came from different countries.
                                    
*Lady midnight by Cassandra Clare the first book in The dark Artifices Trilogy AKA the most beautiful book on my shelf. 
AND IT'S THE SIGNED EDITION!!!!!!

*I went to second hand bookstores for the first time this year!! I found nothing -_- but I remember when I first watched Star wars I heard my Dad talking about a sci fi movie (Came out in the 90) Called Apollo 13...So,I found the book I bought it and maybe.........One day.........I will read it!!!



*It's Dorothy must die by Daniel Paige: The first in the Dorothy must die trilogy....or maybe series. It's one of my favorite reads this year: It's the retelling of the wizard of Oz in which good people are evil and witches can be trusted....

Scarlet and Cress By Marissa Meyer: Book 2&3 in The Lunar Chronicles.....
Look what I have inside Cress *_*

YESSS. A classic. The hunchback of notre dame by Victor Hugo. I have never read a classic for pleasure. So,I picked up this book from my grandma's libary. I started reading it then I stopped because it's so heavy,long chapters,small writing but maybe I will give it another try next winter.


*L'Île de l'oubli AKA the island of the lost by Melissa de la cruse. I think it's a retelling about Disney' villains and their Descendants!?! I'm currently reading it. I will talk about it on my July wrap up and I also bought the second book 'the return of the Island of the lost' but I forgot to talke a picture!!!!!!

That's it for today!!!! Thank you for reading!!!! Byyyyye, have a nice day!!!!
                                             XOXO,Aicha









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire