mardi 26 juillet 2016

Book tag #2: HAMILTON

Hello everybody!! Welcome to my blog !! I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR TODAY'S POST !!!! I AM DOING THE HAMILTON BOOK TAG!!! AHhhhhhh *excited*

                                    

First of all, if you don't what is Hamilton...



And.....
                     


So, Hamilton is the most popular broadway show at the moment.  It's about the life of Alexandre Hamilton. One of America's founding fathers. The music is all R&B and hip hop. I highly recommend you to listen to the album. I've been listening to it since few months and I'M OBSESSED WITH IT !!.... C'mon the musical won 11 Tony awards I think!?! You definitely need to give a try !?! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ???? And now let's get started....


           


OF COURSE,Harry Potter's world but I will try to be more original and choose the world of the wizard of Oz!!! It's my favorite children's book and I've always wanted to be Dorothy!!!


   


                               



Cecily Herondale from the infernal devices by Cassandra Clare. She's a badass character from the 18th century! She's the best Shadowhunter !! And nobody is talking about her!!! You hear EVERYONE on booktube "OMG Clary fray" " independent young woman " "bla bla bla" What about Cecily??  (PS: I don't like Clary #unpopularopinion #noshame)

       


Shazi from the wrath and the dawn by Renee adieh. She volunteered to  be El khalif Khalid's next bride that means to get killed tomorrow at dawn!!!  and, of course, if you read the Duology, she ended up by getting what she wanted.
                             


I have no answer for this....maybe I forgot that I read a book about a heartbreaking end of a relationship....Next question please...


            



I won't choose a book but I will pick up an author. It's Cassandra Clare the author of the Shadowhunter chronicles. Seriously guys, She's the queen of plot twists. Especially in the end of "Clockwork princess" or her last release "Lady midnight".

                           



I marathoned it like crazy. It was a book a day and I just couldn't stop! THEY WERE SO AMAZING. If you're a romance lover, or just a book lover in general, you need to pick up these books. It's about two people who spend just one day together in Paris and they have no idea about each other and they fall in love and lose each in Paris ..... They spend a whole year searching. mean, the characters travel all over the place! It will definitely set aflame your inner wanderlust. I will probably post a review soon on my blog !

                  

                          


Sebestian Morgenstern from The mortal instruments by Cassandra Clare. He's pure EVIL. OMG.... His quotes make him more cooler: for example: I cannot reach heaven but I will raise hell...... He's one my favorite villains....he's literally BEA <3. Or Dorothy from Dorothy must die series by Daniel Paige. I know you're wondering Dorothy isn't supposed to be a the good girl from Kansas that gets swept away by a tornado!?! No no no , Dorothy must die is a retelling of the wizard of Oz in which Dorothy is Evil. THE SASSIEST VILLAIN. (Btw I talked about on my book haul)

           


I don't have problems with books with multiple POVs but my favorite one is the Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan. After reading Percy Jackson and the Olympians, I was kinda sad because I won't read a book from POV of Percy (because he's funny and hilarious) but I was surprised that I enjoyed Heroes of Olympus because I discovered a lot of things about side characters!!!


           

FINICK ODAIR!?! We really miss him !!! He could've lived happily with his new kid and Annie. 








And because I am right now marathoning Supernatural(season 6), I will choose two characters from the show that I wish they were still alive. I'm talking about Ellen and Jo. They were my favorites.






#THEFEELS.....
                                



                        

HARRY POTTER OBVIOUSLY. The world that J.K.Rowling created will be ALWAYS remembered for generations. IT'S LEGENDARY!!!!!

           


So,That's it for today if you haven't heard any Hamilton' songs GO LISTEN!!!! And if you are already A HAM TRASH like me what's your favorite song ??? My favorite is NON-Stop (but I also like my shot and Guns & ships). 
I TAG Everybody who's reading this !!! Byyyyye,have a nice day 
                                     XOXO,Aicha
                                   

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire