samedi 10 décembre 2016

My 2017 Bookish Resolutions.

                                     


Hey Nerds !! Welcome back to my blog.
Today, I'm going to share with you My 2017 bookish resolution.
2016 was a good "reading" year for me better than 2015 but I will talk about that more on another post later.

Reading Goals:

1.My 2016's reading goals was to read 60 books. Next year, I decided to read 70 books. I'm definitely sure that I can do it and maybe read even more !?! 80 books !?!


2.I'm going to read each month a classic. Yes, I want to get into classics because I love historical fiction so much!! So why not read a book from an author who actually lived in the past.


3.Read more comics/graphic novels
I have just discovered this genre this year and I really like it btw I'm uploading a wrap up of all the graphic novels I read this year. I want to read more ? If you have any recommendations leave them in the comment section :)


4.FINISH ALL THE SERIES THAT I STARTED ON 2015 AND 2016.
I have a problem with finishing series. It's because of me for example I start a GOOD series and I don't want to finish it because I don't want to END !?! Like what is happening with me right now with the falling kingdom series by Morgan Roads.


5.Read more from different genres like horror, memoir, Romance, stream punk...
I love discovering new genres like on 2016 I discovered my love for Historical fiction.

BLOGGING:
I have a lot of goals but here's few of them...

1.DISCOVERING NEW BLOGGERS.
If you're book blogger leave me the link of your blog to check it.

2.Posting monthly wrap up.


3.Uploading more book reviews.


That's it for Today' post. Comment down below your 2017 bookish Goals. I'd love to hear that.
Bye, Nerds.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire