lundi 28 novembre 2016

Book Haul #4

                         

Hey Nerds! Welcome back to my blog... I'm writing this while waiting for my mom to pick me up from high school...
Recently, I've received so many good books and I'm so so Happy to share them with you guys in Today's post...

  1. The darkest minds by Alexandra Bracken: It's the first book in the darkest minds trilogy. I decided to read it because it's going to be a tv show. Plus, I haven't read dystopian novels in a long time..










  1. Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern: I have no idea what is about but I heard some many great things about it. I cannot wait to read it.

  1. Falling kingdom by Morgan Rhodes 
  2. Rebel Spring:These are the first two books in The falling kingdom series. I haven't read Fantasy series in a long time,also. So, I started to pick this series because I heard nothing but good things about it.

                                





  1. Finally, The book that I'm the most excited about is The Diviners by libra bray:I've finished reading this book few weeks ago and I enjoyed so much... and there's a book review coming soon.  






That's it for Today's post... Hope you enjoy it... Sorry for the lack of pictures but you can check my Bookstgram account @ClockworkReader_Blog on Instagram for more bookish posts.
Bye, Nerds.

2 commentaires:

  1. I've also wanted to read The Darkest Minds, someday :D
    I have to many books to read now haha
    I've saw the Night Circus once, but I didn't buy it.. Don't know why.. I think that I thought I didn't need it and now I want it :D

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I bought night circus because I haven't read books about circus it sounds like a unique book 😊

      Supprimer