lundi 17 octobre 2016

Book Haul #3

Hey Nerds!!! I'm back with a book haul!!! 
But first of all, I want to tell that I'm so sorry for the lack of posts: About two weeks ago my laptop got broken. So, I decided to edit  this post and maybe the next two posts with my phone this is why  there's some grammar mistakes or the sizes of the pictures are big -.-
Without further ado let's get started.....

                       
                                                 
 




Charlie and the chocolate factory by Ronald Dahl... 
On The first week of September (I think) I went to bookstore to buy school supplies...I found a very cheap copy of Charlie and the chocolate factory so I bought it!!! Btw Charlie and the chocolate factory is ONE OF MY FAVORITE movies when I was a child.
So, I was so happy when I bought!!!



QOTD:What about you what's your favorite childhood movie??









#2 I also bought Charles dickens's Tales of two cities. 
This book has been on my Wishlist since I read the infernal devices by Cassandra Clare. I remember Tessa and Will (the two main characters from the trilogy) talking about it. I'm really excited to read it!!


                                                   




#3 Hamlet by William Shakespeare
Honestly, I haven't bought this book but I visited my friend's house .
I found the book sitting on her shelf so I told her "can you borrow me the book" ....she said "you can take it I don't read books" of course I took it because this book deserves a better mommy;)
Hamlet is my next read. I'm really scared because it sounds like a challenging read!!! It's my very first Shakespeare's  book (Please wish me luck)








#4 The next book is The savage song by Victoria Shwab. This is also my very first Victoria Shwab book. I heard nothing but great things about it !! I'm so excited to get into it.

         
#5 The Last book on my haul is Stars above by Merissa Meyer. I only read the first 3 book in The lunar chronicles. I still have to buy fairest and winter and hopefully finish it before 2016 flies..

                                             


Look how pretty it is *•* 



That's it for today!! Comment down below what are your last purchases?? 
See you next time, Nerds 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire