dimanche 21 août 2016

Series that I have to finish

                            




As you can  see by the title, Today, I will share with you the series that I haven't finished yet. So, this year and even last year I started a lot of series and I wasn't able to finish reading them because I haven't found all the books of the series on our local  bookstore or I didn't enjoyed the first book without further ado let's get started...

#1.The selection by Kiera Cass.
Basically, the selection series is like  the hunger games but without bloodshed and killing. If you want to know more about it  Just go to Goodreads. I read it on May 2015. I borrowed from my friends. I enjoyed it so much and I'm planning to continue reading soon.

                                       


#2.Miss peregrin home for peculiar children by Ransom Riggs
Also, I borrowed from my friend. I enjoyed reading it. It's basically about this Teen boy called Jacob (I think) when he was young, his grandfather used to tell him stories about a group of kids with supernatural power. One who can make fire ball. Other can fly. And one day, Jacob discovered that all this stuff is real !?! I hope you understood that !?! Again If you want to know more about it Go to Goodreads. As I said, I really enjoyed this book. I will try to continue the series this October because I think Miss Peregrin Is better when you read it on Halloween. (Between I CANNOT WAIT FOR FALL)

                                       

#3.outlander by Diana Gabaldon

I read Outlander January 2016 because of booktube. I'm talking  about Sasha from Abookutopia.
She's so Obsessed with it. So, I decided to give it try. It's was the longest book that I read about 800 or 1000 pages I think!?! But it totally worth it. It was so good. It introduced me to the world of historical fiction (and it's now my favorite genre) and Scotland (and it's now my dream destination). I know you're wondering why I haven't finished reading it if I enjoyed that much?? Well, I haven't finished reading it because I haven't found a physical copy in our bookstores.
And you're wondering why you don't download the Ebook? Okay, listen when It comes to big books like more than 600 pages I like to read as a physical copy or I won't read it.

                                                  

But, thank god that we have an amazing Tv show based on this book with such a great cast and setting. SERIOUSLY, the Tv show is WOOW. T's one of the best tv shows that I have ever seen. I binge watched season 1 and I watched season 2 while it was on air and I cannot wait for season 3 but first, I have to watch the last 4 episodes of  season 3. 
I forgot to tell you what is about but you can go check it out on Goodreads.

                                             


#4. Dorothy must die by Daniel Paige
I think I talked on my last book haul but if you don't know what is about check the Summery on Goodreads, too.
I read this book this winter and I loved it SO MUCH maybe because it's a retelling of My favorite childhood books the wizard of Oz this is why I will continue reading it this October. Don't forget Halloween is the best time to read about wicked witches. 

                                         

#5. The lunar chronicals by Merissa Meyer 
This series is also a retelling of fairytale stories. I read the first 3 books. I still have 3 books left. I really want to read them but I'm waiting until someone I know ( My dad ?!? ) to travel to Europe or USA to buy me a physical copy of it.

                                       

#6. Red queen by Victoria Aveyard 

This book is like Hunger games meet the selection or sometimes it remind me of the movie...
I read the first book. I like it but When I started reading the second book. It was so different and annoying. I stopped after reading 100 pages. I will try to reread it and see if I will like it I will continue if I won't like I will won't continue the series.


#7. Anna and the French kiss by Stephanie Perkins
The best contemporary book EVER. This book introduced me to the world of contemporary. Before I read that book, I wasn't a huge fan of that genre because I love reading fantasy/science fiction reading about adventures I would never have, people I will never be... ( Oh god!! I have to stop quoting) 
I never wanted to read contemporary novels because I don't want to read about some random regular people and their lives I thought it will be boring. So, if you want to know what this book is about check the summery on goodreads and a review of this book will be up soon. So, why I haven't read the other two books ?? I haven't read the other two books because I'm scared if I will not enjoy them as much as the first one. I know it sounds so stupid but I promise you I will read them soon. 


I think that it for Today~hope you enjoyed it~Comment down below if you have any series you want to finish?? Share with me your thoughts about these books that I mentioned??? JUST COMMENT !!
Because I feel that I'm writing these posts to my self. 
Byyyye, have a nice day 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire