dimanche 11 septembre 2016

Book Tag#3: Stranger things.....


Hello fellow readers!!! Today, I'm doing the stranger things book tag......
I'M SOOOO EXCITED....  Stranger things is one of my recent obsession !!! If you haven't seen it or heard about..... I'm so sorry for you.....
Stranger things; Netflix original series. It's supernatural/ thriller series that took place in the early 80's. There's just 8 episodes but they are the best 8 episodes you've ever seen. the acting is so great (especially the kids)... the soundtrack is also great. If you love the 80's music ( I'm actually listing to the soundtrack while writing).

If you haven't seen the show yet. I highly recommend to you to live and go binge watch it. It will take you just 8 hours!!! And then join me byyye and Click right here if you want to see the trailer



1. EPIC INTRO. The opening sequence of Stranger Things is amazing and really grabs your attention. Name a book that grabbed your attention from the first page.

Anna and the French kiss by Stephanie Perkins. I loved the book from the very first line because I speak French and I know France well!! (Maybe because it's the first book I read that took place in Paris) 

2. DUNGEONS & DRAGONS. Name a fantasy world you would like to experience yourself.


Harry Potter world obviously!! (I know I said it in every single book tag but it's the safest fantasy world I know) 


3. SQUAD GOALS.
When Eleven met Mike, Dustin and Lucas it was a *mostly* perfect team. Name your favourite bookish group of friends.



The 7 demigods in Heros of Olympus series by Rick Riordan Aka Percy, Annabeth, Hazel, Frank, Piper, Jason and Leo. When I was reading the series I was like "I wish I could be part of the squad... Or I wish I was their friend" I just love how they work together they are so cool  THEY ARE #SQUADGOALS !!! 
                          

4. ABC’s & CHRISTMAS LIGHTS. Joyce Byers goes mad with grief after Will goes missing. Name your favourite mentally unhinged character.

Unfortunately,I have no answer for this.

5. THE UPSIDE DOWN. Name a book that was the opposite of what you expected. 

Surviving High school by Lele pons and Melissa de la Cruz: Everyone is saying that the books of "Internet famous people" are very bad and  unenjoyable....but I really enjoy reading this one. It was a funny/ quick read for summertime. (you can check my review) 

6. MAD SCIENTISTS. Dr. Brenner likes to get freaky with humanity. Name the freakiest dystopian government you can think of.


I haven't read a lot of dystopian books but I watched a lot of movies ( based on dystopian books) and heard a lot of reviews about dystopian books but THE FREAKIEST DYSTOPIAN GOVERNMENT IS the from THE HUNGER GAMES and I think everyone can agree about that !?

                              
                                            


7. DEMOGORGON. Name a scary bookish creature that you would not want to come through your walls.

 Every scary creature in books: hollows from MPHFPC by Ransom Riggs, daemons, Aliens, Zombies, Queen levanna ( even she's not a creature but she's so villain)

8. CLIFFHANGER ENDING.
name a book that left you wanting more.

LADY MIDNIGHT BY CASSANDRA CLARE OMG I NEED THE SEQUEL 😱 


I hope you enjoyed this little tag I tag My cozy book nest and all the blogger out there who loves the show... Byyyye nerds
                           Xoxo,A



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire