jeudi 1 septembre 2016

(Mini) Book Haul#2 + Review

                               

Hellllooo!!!!! How are you?? I know I can't hear you but let me know by writing a comment down below!! Today, I'm doing a mini book haul and a review of one of the books that I bought.
Recently, I've suffering from a huge reading and my cure for reading slump is buying new books... So, I went to the bookstore and I bought 3 books...  


I bought Hollow City and Library of souls By Ransom Riggs : The sequel and the last book in  the Miss Peregrin Home for peculiar children Trilogy...
In my last posts, I talked to you about the Series that I have to finish and the MPHFPC is one of the them.... When I saw the books, I jump on it and I bought them and I can't wait to read it!!!!




                           



And the last book that I bought is Surviving High School by Lele Pons and Melissa de la cruz: When I saw this book, I started screaming but inside (Because people will think I mad?!?) 
Lele pons is my favorite person on vine. She's so funny and hilarious but to be honest she's my second favorite because my number one is Lizzza ( this girl can make everything funny)

(this is Lele)                    (this is Lizzza) 

Comment down below YOUR favorite viner??    
Okay?!?! now let stop talking about vine and focus on the book...         

     
And this book was also written by Melissa de la cruz which I actually read one of her series just a month ago the Isle of lost and the Isle of lost is a middle grade series I haven't posted a review because I'm always lazy when it comes to book reviews but it's a great middle grade read. 
this book is not a memoir at all. It's a fictional memoir I know it sounds weird but this is what Lele said...
"this is a novel and the character "Lele Pons" is based on the real Lele Pons (but not exactly her) and the stories in this book were inspired by Lele's life and her vines (but the story is made up).
this is not a memoir.
 It's a  fictional memoir, if such a thing can exist.
                                                                                    Why not ?"

In this book we follow Lele and how she survived High school (mean girls,parents,blah blah...)  How she changed from #ZeroToHero and She become the most followed girl on vine just at 16 years old!!!
It's a very funny, quick read... I recommend to you to read it but (I SAID BUT) if you watch her vines and obsessed with it because there's a lot of reference and jokes only people who watched her vines can understand or you will  think she's fake and also if you're asking about the writing style.....good or bad....well, there's a lot of hashtags and pop culture reference and it was co written with a teen viner....do you think that you are going to read Shakespeare ???????


                         

Surviving high school by Lele pons and Melissa de la cruz: 5 stars 

that's it for today* have you read these books what do you think of it???
bye, Have a nice day


                                                                                                                          XOXO,Aicha

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire