dimanche 27 novembre 2016

Book Tag #4: TMI vs TID






Hey Nerds !! Welcome back to my blog... Today, I'm doing not exactly a book tag but I will talk about my opinion in a book series that I read this year and it's The Shadowhunters Chronicles by Cassandra Clare.

For those who haven't read any of these books I recommend to you to LEAVE because I will talk about The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices and The Dark Artifice and you will be SPOILED !!!! Bye.



1. Favourite main character: Clary or Tessa?

I will choose Tessa because I don't have that connection that people have with Clary. Actually, I hate her (sorry :/). Plus, Tessa is a book nerd .

                                                         


2. Favourite Herondale: Jace or Will?
Do I even need to think about this? WILL. Will is my bad and he will always be mine. I love him so FREAKING much. Hs my soul mate and Jace was one of the first fictional characters that I fell completely in love with but now, I don't like him. I think he's annoying like Clary. The thing is with the Mortal Instruments that I like the plot more then the main characters..

                          


3. Favourite love triangle: Simon/Clary/Jace or Will/Tessa/Jem?

Of Course, Tessa, Will and Jem love triangle. We all know that Simon, jace and clary is not a love triangle and also The Wessa/Jessa  triangle gave me so many feels. I couldn't even choose who I wanted her to be with for like the first book. IT'S MY ALL TIME FAVORITE LOVE TRIANGLE.

4. Better Villain: Sebastian or the Magister?
Finally a point for TMI  Sebestian is way better villain than the magister. It runs on his blood.




5. Better army: The Dark Army or The Clockwork Army?
This is another difficult one because both of these armies are equally scary. So, I will give half a point each. 

6. Better First Book: City of Bones or Clockwork Angel?
City of bones because it's the first Cassandra Clare book that I read. I think I read in one sitting and also when I first read Clockwork Angel it got me  lot of time to get into it. I think I read it  in two weeks I was confused the whole book but I am sure when I will reread it I will enjoy it more.


7. Better Female Sidekick: Isabelle Lightwood or Cecily Herondale ?
Definitely Izzy don't get me wrong I love cecily too but I know Isabel lightwood more. I think Cecily is in it for like two seconds compared to Isabelle. 


8. Better Setting: The New York Institute or The London Institute?
 I think I actually have to say both because I love London and England so much and NY, too


9. Better Last Book: City of Heavenly Fire or Clockwork Princess?
Princess, ALWAYS. This book broke my heart and put it back together, then broke it again I couldn't stop crying  while and after reading it I have never cried like that while reading other books.
I do love City of Heavenly Fire as well though, but it wasn’t as fast paced as CP2.




9. Better Last Book: City of Heavenly Fire or Clockwork Princess?
Again, Clockwork Princess…. I have never cried like that for a book than I did at this epilogue. The way that Cassandra Clare wraps up all the series...not just the series but 150 years, hearing about will's life, then his death literally killed me. That epilogue is phenomenal.


                            




And the winner is .... 

TID: 6 POINTS    VS           TMI: 4 POINTS 

I'm not surprised at all.  In my opinion, TID is a lot better than TMI maybe because I enjoy stories that took place in the past (Historical fiction) especially London in  the Victorian era but also think that in TID we learn more about loyalty and love and friendship...
What about you are you team TMI or TID ?
And What do you think about Shadowhunters the tv show ? 
Bye, Nerds.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire