jeudi 28 juillet 2016

Top 5 Wednesday: Most Recent Additions to your wishlist.

Hello everybody!! I'm finally doing the T5W thing. I'm not sure that I will do it weekly...


TOP 5 WEDNESDAY is a weekly meme created by Lainey @GingerReadsLainey on Youtube. You get a new topic every Wednesday, and you list your top 5 books related to the particular topic. You can join the Goodreads group. 

And this T5W topic is very painful VERY PAINFUL ....Espacially, if you live in a country where YA/Fantasy/SciFi/the most amazing books in the world are VERYYYYYYY rare to find and only my cozy book nest understand that :(. Basically, It's about:"Books you are dying to get your hands on for your collection, or if you are a library-exclusive reader, books you recently added to your list there. "


                       



My picks are (and also there's no specific order) :

5.The Achieved by Victoria Schwab or any book by this author...

                    

Ohhh, look at the covers...I have no idea what these books are about but it seems mysterious...and I like that....

4.The court of thorns and roses by Sarah j mass


                        

I read throne of glass...I didn't enjoyed it as much as the other people did but why not give this a try. Plus, look at the covers... the only thing that I know about these books that It's a retelling of beauty and beast ?!? I think ?!?

3. Harry Potter and the cursed child by J.K.Rowling and other people that I don't know


                                      


I know it's just the script of the play but I will NEVER go to see it in real life !!!!!! So, I wish AT LEAST read the book!!!!!!

2. Hamilton the revolution by lin manuel miranda


                                         

If read my last post, you already know that OBSESSED WITH HAMILTON. And Again I will never go to see Hamilton with the original cast !!!! I wish AT LEAST read the book !!!

1. Excuse, me but I will mention al lot of books






That's it for today !! I know I'm supposed to mention just 5 books and then, I ended up by 100 books because....

                          

Hope you guys like it !! Comment down below the books on your wishlist ?!? and byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye

              


                                             XoXo,AiChA









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire