mardi 28 juin 2016

Book Tag #1: Gods of olympus

Hello and welcome to the Gods of olympus tag. I am doing this tag mostly because of my love for the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan.


Original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKzzdMNk2xI

This tag features all the olympians in their godly form, and there are questions to go with each one of them. So, let's get started...



Zeus: Name your favourite fictional leader, good or bad?
Percy jackson ,of course, Harry Potter also especially in the order of the pheonix (I am talking about Dumbledor's army)....Cinder from the lunars chronicles by Marissa Meyer.




Hera: Who are your favourite fictional parents?

Most of the parents in YA novels are dead,gone or missing but Mr and Mrs Weasley from Harry Potter are such amazing, kind and generous parents.

Demeter: What fictional food would you like to try?

Lots of people said they want to try the food in Harry Potter,me too, but I also want to try the restaurant in The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare called "TAKI"vampires,werewolf,faires eats there !!! It sounds interesting!!!

Poseidon: Name a book where water is central, either in setting or plot.

Percy Jackson. again. He is the son of Poseidon!!!!!! 


Dionysus: Which character would you most like to have a party with?

Magnus Bane "the highest warlock in Brooklyn" he seems to throw really good parties or Willam Herondale from The Infernal Devices: We will have book parties !!!!!





Apollo: Name a great debut book.

Red queen by Victoria Aveyard (5 stars) I enjoyed MOREEEE than the second book Glass sword (1 star ).



Artemis: Who is your favorite female heroine?


It's hard to pick up just one but I will choose Hermione Granger she is my favorite since I was young. She was my role model !!!!She is incredible smart and brave. She is so freaking awesome!






Athena: Name a character who is wise.

Although Annabeth is often referred to as 'wise girl' i'm gonna have to pick Dumbledore for this one. I don't think I need to elaborate.

Hermes: If you could travel to any fictional setting (real world or fantasy) where would you go?

HOGWARTS!!!!!!!!


Hephaestus: If you could have any fictional tool made (for example a weapon or a gadget), what would you want?

I want a wand to do some magic.



Ares: What is your favourite fictional battle?

The battle at the end of The Deathly Hallows. THE BATTLE OF HOGWARTS. It was such an amazing battle and when I watch the movie the score always makes me cry. It was so good.


Aphrodite: What is your ultimate ship?

Oh I have so many I don’t think I could choose just one. Sizzy, Clace, Wessa, Jessa Leo/Calypso, Percabeth and so many more my brain will explode from all the love!
Hades: If you could petition Hades to bring any fictional character back from the dead who would you choose?
I am not the kind of readers that become completely mad when the author killed their fictional character but for this question I will pick up a character from a tv show called "Reign": It's about Mary queen of scotland and her life in the french court ( BTW It's a very good tv show, SOOOOO ADICTIVE I watched the 3 seasons in just 5 days. I don't why people don't talk about )If you haven't seen the show you have to know that in every single episode a character dies!!!! You cannot believe how much I hate the writers of the show and in the season 3 final (Last week) 
.....................SPOILER......SKIP THIS PART..................................................
Lola died but not a regular death it's horrible ,tribble death. If you watched I am sure you feel what I felt she is my favorite queen Mary' ladies.....





If you could be a Goddess of anything what would you want to be and what do you think would fit your personality?
I would want to be the Goddess of literature. I love to read and books are obviously a massive part of my life . That would so awesome. I will kill people who don't read books ....hihihi......and I also want to the the Goddess of creativity.
Alright so that is it for the Gods of Olympus book tag. I hope you enjoyed it . Thanks for reading everyone. See you next time.....



                                                                          XOXO, Aicha                                                      










Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire